Friday, April 17, 2009

Snow Day!

Snow is comin' down today. It isn't really accumulating though. We were going to head to Loveland Ski Area tody but decided to wait until the road conditions are better. We found a really awesome happy hour at this place called Catacombs. 4-9, Mon-Fri: $1 wells and $1 drafts. We are going to make it an early Friday Night :) I videoed the snowfall outside our building:





We have been going to the North Boulder Rec Center this week and really like it. Josh found a sport that he can beat me in (haha!): Racquetball. He beat me bad too. Workout, swim, hot tub... I like.


Rewind. We took mom to the airport on Tuesday. She was such a big help and we are both so grateful. She even managed to get the Easter bunny to come! We hiked in Rocky Mountain National Park (a first for all of us) on Monday and had a blast. I love you Mama. You're the best.


4 comments:

mntlblok said...

Reading about Catacombs has made me thirsty. . . :-)

Looks like fun out there.

sauers6 said...

that is the loudest precipitation I have ever heard.

P.S.
Josh has had practice. We played raquetball in HS. i probly beat him...so vis a vis, I would beat u.

CANT WAIT TO VISIT

sauers6 said...

P.P.S. April 17th....11 months til St. Patrick's Day!

deannacorbin said...

Dearest Annie,
WOW! I am speechless. Thank you for sharing your life. You are a gift. I will pray for you and Josh.
Much love,
DeAnna